DRAMA GIRL

Wednesday, August 6

So....

I have learned that when i am happy or just not caring I don't write on this blog. I thought i should share that. THe only reason i am writing right now is because i am bored and don't want to clean. Family is coming over tonight and then we are are all leaving for the Dells. I kind of want to stay this weekend because I could play soccer and hang out with a new friend.
Lately i have been in my own little world. The only thing keeping me with the outside world is soccer. I know that in college i won't play and i am sad. I am really sad because i think this fall season i am not going to last. I have now hurt both my legs. My right gave out and i hurt my left. It hurt so bad i didn't even notice i was bleeding. The only thing i can do is rest but the season starts in a week...A couple pick up games are 3 days after practice starts, so no fun. With fall soccer starting means school starting and i feel like i have to do just school, no fun until i get school done. I have been to 7 colleges total and I have found 3 possible ones-Fargo, Duluth, and Brookings. If i do well on my ACT my mom said maybe just maybe i could go to DRake. I don't know why but i feel like I really want to go there. Money is just a problem.

Dont know what else to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home