DRAMA GIRL

Friday, July 25

Dream...

I had the weirdest drama last night and i don't know what sparked it. Nothing special happened. I was actually pissed. Oh...I remember what made me happy! :) Some party boy music! haha Though the dream was about someone and idr who but all i remembered was that this boy got into my personal stuff and it was all about him and he was like I didn't know! Wow! and then he asked me out. Then there was this weird part about a shower. I don't know and there was this part about us being in the ocean and we were making a movie-he was the star and me an extra but some how i got hurt and saved me. It was just weird.


And i hate phone calls that i don't hear. I miss out on all the good stuff. Well fun stuff.


Lets party it up tonight. I am too impatient

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home