DRAMA GIRL

Friday, June 6

PISSED

Well my parents just got home, what a joy. I found out that they got the wrong type of pizza after I told them not to get that kind! "Well, Alyssa won't eat any other kind but this" What the fuck!!!! She only eats a tiny piece anyway and plus she just ate junk food. I am sick of junk food and cooking. I want to go out but no mom and dad get to without telling anyone else. They get good food while we are stuck with the shit-fuck that. I am really angry. I talked to my mom in a nice fashion and did shit around the house and then she is like well you can't stay at Ben’s at four like you wanted 1 is the latest I want you out. What the hell? I am a bad kid and I get nothing and now I am good and I still get nothing. Becca E. gets to stay over night!!! GRRRR. I guess I shouldn't want to stay anyway. I doubt what I want to happen there is going to happen! Anger again. Nothing can go the way I want. I want-lets call him Bob- to ask me out or do something! That can't happen because BOB seems to have another girl Sapphire and he will never tell me his feelings. It isn't like at Ben's he is going to do anything anyway he has all his friends there. I think I am to embarrassing for him. That is what my friends say. Though when they want a couple to hang out with it is him that they want me to bring along. I don’t know what to do. I know what ppl want me to do and what I want but it doesn't mean that is going to happen because BOb doesn't know. Well I hope he does now but then again for reading this blog he just might think I am crazy. Plus I have this thing that I wont' do anything, anything without commitment. So what fun is my night going to be tomorrow? That question is up to my friends, bob, and bob's friends.
Pissed Drama Girl

1 Comments:

  • I know you don't want to hear this, but your parents are right. I know you're not going to get into anything, but there's an old saying, "Nothing good happens after midnight."

    Go home. Get some sleep. Life will work itself out for you eventually.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home