DRAMA GIRL

Monday, June 2

Not in the best mood at the moment...

So...today was not a good day and i just made it worse. I shouldn't have been on the phone talking to that person. I seem to bring myself down by doing that. grrr. Sometimes ppl have brain farts and i just did.....!!! I wrote a very long journal the other day and i will post it tomorrow during school. These next couple of days though will be busy. I have school, where math anal is going to kill me. I have 3 test the next couple of day for this class. My grade will hopefully go up though. Then i have to people's coop. and then hopefully get into sports medicine before my soccer game on Thursday because my leg kills.
The only good news is this weekend-party and after that my going away party!!!

Drama girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home