DRAMA GIRL

Saturday, May 31

Posting...

Yesterday was interesting. Make that VERY interesting. I had a good day. Mom was not mean but not the nicest she can be. I haven't yelled at her for 2 days now. I am proud of myself. I think I haven't because school has been going well, I don't really have a problem with anyone. I realize that HS will be over soon! I wore black because now we are seniors-seniors-class of 09. I won't be a big part in the school next year but I will go to calc. and soccer. Plus most of my friends will be at RCTC but one. So no more drama btwn ppl and more parties. I am going to miss 2008 seniors... I really liked one but I guess nothing is going to happen in that department due to him leaving for college but if Helen and Tim can have a relationship...Welll idk. I just need to find my charger for my MP3 player, might have to buy a new one from eBay.

Going to think.... What I am good at.....

Drama Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home