DRAMA GIRL

Wednesday, May 2

My day...

My day wasn't as bad as my dad's but close...
I spent the whole time running around Rochester and Eyota.
I went to the doctor during our 2 hours off. Then they said they could see me later, so again went to the doctor, and they said they could see me later so 3 places at 3 different times, i just hope my back will be better. Then i had to go back to school because i locked my keys into my locker, i was so distracted..... So i got a new lock after school and cut the old one. Well my locker is now cleaner. But tonight i have to make frosting for my treat for the Church party. Well i got to get ready.
I the runner....
Kassie

1 Comments:

  • i missed u most of the day. i hope the church band helped, it was fun, eventhough the band wasnt great.

    By Blogger Robby, At 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home