DRAMA GIRL

Saturday, March 31

Some good, and alot bad....

ok the good:
I had an ok day at play practice with nikki and ben.
My Uncle got his new house that he wanted.

The bad:
Buck hates me(the day before, him and jeff(with courtney in the backround), in mr. little's room, told me they hate me in a rude way and no one likes me). I just couldn't stand it that supposely courtney was my friend and she wouldn't stick up for and i do for her. I just made me sad.........
Then my mom brings and pizzas and tells me that she spent about 60 dallors and now i have to get people to help out with the cost....i hate asking people for money.....
I really think rob is starting not to get me, i just don't know what to do....
It seems like i have no one that i need when i do need them...
And i am really get sick of people hating each other, i do know i dislike some people at times but not enough to just be plain mean.....
And Missi "needs" to talk to me and i don't know what it is about.
My Life and Death stuff deleted the other day and i have to redue all of it.
ANd my life just isn't working.

Kassie
Help me.......

3 Comments:

  • I LOVE YOU KASSIE!!!! If there is anything I can do just ask.

    By Blogger Tom, At 10:51 PM  

  • i dont get u? huh? can u plz talk to me?

    By Blogger Robby, At 12:13 AM  

  • kass... all this stuff i been reading on your blog, it sucks, i'm truly sorry you're going through this, and i agree in several aspects, such as school and "friends" and drama. if you need someone to talk to, i'll shut up and will listen to you and help you as best as i possibly can, dont be afraid to ask. we all have problems.

    By Blogger Helen, At 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home