DRAMA GIRL

Thursday, March 29

Can't put up with it...

Depression is all around me....I gave a warning that this week wouldn't be good and it isn't.... I just told you so and you didn't listen....I don't want a boyfriend right now, i know there is guy that wants to date me and he did a really sweet thing for me, but i can't do it, i have been hurt and i just don't want to damage anymore relationships, sure it could be fixed later.... ANd i hate it when i tell someone something and they then think i am a jerk, it doesn't work that way and then they hurt my friends.... I just want things to be good, i don't want to be a cause of something, i just want to go away.
Kassie

I think relationships in high school are dumb in a way......you are prob. never going to see that person every again after high school and i plan to go on.....so you got to too...and don't change because of me....

1 Comments:

  • Ok, after i posted this 2 ppl said they would kill themselves, that is what i am talking about depression. I want ppl to be happy. I like you alive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home