DRAMA GIRL

Wednesday, March 28

Worst Day Ever or Should i say Week....

Today sucked...I mean it was all going good in health and the funny thing was we talked about stress in health and i think right now everyone is causing me to stress, i just feel like i can't take it. My stressors are:

People asking are you "ok"
Stupid People
People always telling me there problems but me not getting to share mine
School
Traveling Soccer
Headaches
Back pains
Parents
And....Drama- i think drama prac. has been one of my main stressors since the begining of play prac. I really think it is the fact the Mr. Little isn't there all the time (and that i think that other english teacher is trying take over and relationships in drama are really making it worse) and i can't talk to anyone and i get blamed for anything that goes wrong it seems like, and i all i hear are the neg. things and there are people just picking on me, i just can't take it anymore, it isn't fun to be me.

The only good things are Hannah and Tyler and sort of my cousin Jackie right now, alot of other people are just making things worse.

I just want things to go better in my life, i am just waiting.......

1 Comments:

  • kassie... i ask u if ur ok cuz i want u to feel better and so that u can share ur problems... i just think u should know that.

    By Blogger Robby, At 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home