DRAMA GIRL

Thursday, June 5

Schools out for summer....

Schools done. Really it was done last Friday. I only came to school because of one class-Math Anal. I had a three tests this week in the that class. I bombed the 1st one and the second one i did well on and the one i took today i sucked it up-i was rushed. But I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! The only time i am coming back is for calc. next year, the rest is at RCTC. Well i am coming back for soccer but really that is going to fly by. I just noticed that i have to look at colleges and start applying, but i can't do that until i retake the ACT in Sept.

Summer is going to be a blast. I plan to hang out with the tresholes-torhole, nikhole. And maybe other ppl if they can get away for their guys long enough. I though i am probably going to be single this summer, even though i don't want to be... THat one guy just confuses me... But it is summer time, so time to be free. It is going to be hard to be free with the apts. my mom has made, soccer, camps, and going to D.C. I really just want to hang out with my buddies, all them- with or without the guys. Summer is time for bad decisions-not what you think, but time to get away from the strictness of life when there is school.

Well I have a busy day today....Soccer, Soccer, pick up mother, and maybe hang out with torhole or do that tommorrow. Doesn't sound busy but it is alot. I have been stressed lately-staying up until 4 getting Math Anal half way done, dealing with parents, and thinking.

Thinking is bad, doing is alright, nothing is perfect.

Just waiting for Saturday.

Drama Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home