DRAMA GIRL

Friday, July 25

Mistake

I believe i made a mistake. But i had to....What was i to do just let it boil and bring me down. Until i get the phone call i am waiting for i am going to be in pain. I just hope parents don't get involved or the wash gets it. I might have to make the phone call. I will do it right now, maybe..idk.

Well anyways....I just got back from camping at Star Lake-Church Camp. It was a blast. I want courage though and then maybe it would have been better. Things just didn't go the right way. But it is all done and i feel better. Made friends with someone i didn't really know. Hung out with some awesome ppl and celebrated GOd. What could be better? I just think purple is a cool color. :) And the guys there were the best. ;) I just want my mouth to be better because i hurt them tubing. Darn it.


I guess someones parents think i am to involved with someone.....Thats just crap and ugh.


I want to go back to camp but instead i get to hang out with my mom and my sister for soccer and college visits. I am going to be up north forever it seems like. I get to spend only 13 hours in Eyota i think. I don't get to see friends-i miss them.


Though I might have to pack tomorrow and maybe they could visit in the morning but i doubt they will.

Call me on my cell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home