DRAMA GIRL

Tuesday, July 29

Explaining myself...

I realized i should explain myself.

Ben i liked you, i mean i still do. i am trying to get over you because i know you don't like me like that. So i took adam's words to heart and stayed away, but that is hard because we are friends.

Luke is a different story. I have liked him too but nikki does and i am not going to stand in her way of getting him. So Ben I went after you. But after awhile i saw that it wasn't going anywhere. Feelings for luke came strong when nikki said he was going to ask me out at my bday and at POM but i couldn't do anything. But i guess i just have to grind my teeth if i could and just stay single and think. You all know how bad that is....

Now things are a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home