DRAMA GIRL

Sunday, July 27

Withdrawal....

Some stuff you never think will be hard but oh it is...
It changes you.
You are never the same, no matter what you withdrawal from.
I now am not a big chocolate fan. I like salty things.
I want to do nothing.
I am just different, i don't feel the same.
Oh god, i just want that phone call...the voice, the words, an explaination.
Not going to happen is what i keep on telling everyone we are just friends and we really are. Now i think that is too hard but college for you is good. Good for me too.

If you just give me that call though we can say goodbye.


Faith Hope A phone call
All i need

Kandi

Just call.



I know i am confusing, crazy, anything you want to throw at me but you can't think you didn't do anything with it.



To PLAYER.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home