DRAMA GIRL

Wednesday, July 30

Why?

A question asked so often i wonder if there is any real reason.

Fact:
Every day 20 banks are robbed. The average take is $2,500!

Now why would someone rob a bank? Isn't the government helpping them? What do you really need in life that is worth stealing. What a fucking material world we live in. If you need money sell the stuff you don't need, get a job. i don't know, i am just saying WHY?

Why do we live? Why are we here? Is there reason? Is there hope?


I just don't feel good. Haven't every since i have seen what a fucking stupid person i have been. Last night i hung out with tori and her story relates to mine, but the only difference i have known that i am not the only one and i don't get any speacial treatment. Even though the "I have done more with you than anyone else" should make me feel better it doesn't. I want MORE! Why can't i get more? Just yell at me. Give me a reason to hate you. Let me escape. I want out or i want more. PICK ONE! You don't care do you? You haven't really talked to me about this.


I am going try to stop writing about this problem.

And on to the next...

I gave nikki the chance to be with luke. I hate being the bigger person. Though it wouldn't be far to luke if i had feelings for someone else.

Laptop is has low battery..

Bye Bye for now
Kandi

1 Comments:

  • The majority of people who rob banks are drug-addled. They are looking to score. Of the rest, they are either greedy, thrill-seeking morons, or else they are people who AREN'T being helped by anyone, who are at the end of their ropes, who are desperate to get money for medical treatments or rent or food...and most of them already have pawned off what they can for money...this is a last ditch thing.

    People can't just go out and "get a job" all the time. Do some research on something called "Living Wage."

    We're probably too materialistic of a society...but, you have never even SEEN poverty. That's some scary stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home