DRAMA GIRL

Thursday, July 31

PISSED OFF!!!

Anger runs through my veins!!!!

My mom read part of my blog. Fuck that. She told me it was no big deal and that it is just about boys and doesn't understand y i write on here. So I told her about how I stole money from her and got my tattoo-airbrush tattoo. Yeah i am a bad ass-whatever. I just feel angry. I want peace. I want to be away.

Another vacation wouldn't be bad. i am thinking Canada. They have good shopping up there.

I think i am going to either NDSU or SDSU for college. Both have benfits and faults.

People just want to see me cry. That is all i seem to do lately. I just can't handle how things are going right now. i need to feel love but where to find it. i wish i could buy... Who needs love? I DO!!! but really i don't. i need to think. Thinking. Thinking doesn't get you anywhere, but in a mess.

I am a mess. Some one should mop me up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home