DRAMA GIRL

Thursday, August 14

Night Storm

Night storm the dance club was tonight and I did not go. I instead had a night of a storm. Wasn't a good night but not completely horrible. But I am home now with tori sleeping over, so all is well.

Soccer started on Monday and I kill at the moment. Practice today was slacking so tomorrow will be shit. At least I had fun today.

Dells. Oh the dells how I get sick there again. I went there for three days and all the 3 days I was sick. I got a bite from an unknown insect and it left a nasty mark on my back. I mean it was a ring and everything. You didn't want to feel like me. So that trip sucked.

I don't know. That is my saying.

I miss my player....my fun. LOL
Shouldn't be saying that. I mean I hate seniors of 08 because they are my friends and they are leaving me for college. :( I am going to be in college too! but I am at RCTC right down 14.


I just want things to be normal. Normal. What do I know about normal? WHo does? THe people who are know it alls but they don't know everything because they don't know they seem dumb sometimes to the less intelligent beings on this earth.


RCTC has two classes for me English and Econ. High School is just Calc.
What fun am I going to have? lol I should just make the best out of it all.


Whinny page is over. Hope you viewers had a good time! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home