DRAMA GIRL

Thursday, September 18

Why do the FUCK i care....

Had one of my worst nights ever.
Cried a lot.
Didn't understand.

And the thing is you probably believe I broke up with Evan, if you haven't checked facebook.

No.
Someone said something someone else couldn't say-even though that person didn't know s/he said it.
I find high school point less.

I feel like I am not living.
I am stuck.
I am being pulled down by this thing called HIGH SCHOOL.

The friends.
The drama.
The lack.
The overdose.


This is the time that shapes you. I doubt I will turn out right. I have learned that it is better to be independent. That I shouldn't care.

I do care. I hate it.

Why do I care?
Who needs me to care?
What cares about me?

Where and how I can answer. I care at high school. I care what people say and do.
I am...ugh...soft.

I want to be a rock. And if I need a cover I can get some paper (materials). If I need the paper gone I can get some scissors (a loss).

I look to the future. A bright future. A future where I can be what I wish to be, not what someone makes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home