DRAMA GIRL

Sunday, September 14

Happy with angry on top...please


not in a good mood

I am but someone is making me happy...

Sunday at 12:17 i offically started a relationship with this amazing guy! :)

I am angry at myself for alot of things....not being able to run because of asthma, not trying in school, and being who i am.
Though how am i to change..change is sometimes need but isn't always for the good. I am glad Evan likes me now even if i don't like myself completely. I do like myself but i think i have changed over the summer-mostly the end. I don't think i am the same person Evan meet. I am going to be though. I am going to be amazing. I need to think. I am so confused. I am never not confused.
Why do things have to be difficult?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home