DRAMA GIRL

Monday, September 15

FACT

The more and more i think, the more I seem to think i am horrible. I am thinking about how it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if i am there or gone. I could be happy doing my own thing but for some reason i think it matters what other people think and want me to do. WHO cares?
Why does it matter what i do? I am not important. Some people prove that already to me. Look out for yourself. I have to. And i see that "you" people are making me be alone, and you know what it isn't bad. I don't have drama to worry about. I am FREE. I don't have to care. I still have friends but it isn't this and that; it is peaceful. Some people just bring me down though. Ugh. I am happy when i don't have to be around people that are unhappy. I can deal with it when you are having your bad day of the year but not every single day. Just put a smile on. I do. It works. I get my feelings in other ways. I don't have to be neg. I just cry, when i need to cry. Yell in my notebook if i need to yell. Just find outlets. People are different. I don't judge.. But you can be happy being different, just don't let people be the boss of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home