DRAMA GIRL

Monday, November 16

what to say....

My life is pretty much on this blog. To understand how I think you should look at my blog. I have been hurt, I have been happy, and I have just talked too much.

I am lost for words right now.

i don't know when i do something wrong. I worry too much or say sorry way to often. It bugs some people but i do not know how not to say sorry. i am sorry for everything. Things I don't do i am sorry. Things I do but don't understand what makes it wrong i am sorry. I am sorry for being this person. THe person that some seem to hate or get angry at. I want to not be that person but it is not possible.

I guess what i am trying to say..is that me right now is not correct. I don't think I am right for you, but i want to be. I want to be the person for you. What you say is "your 18", and i think it bugs you. I wish I could change it. Change is good. I don't know what you think. I try to get it out of you but it doesn't always work. You make me happy, me glow, and smile. I love spending time with you and i want to spend more time with you but i am being clingy. I know it. You say you can be but you are not. I like PDA, i like being with you, around you. Are we moving to fast? We might be. I want you to share but i don't know how to get it out of you. I am going to share that I am worried I am too much, or not enough.

I feel by even saying this much you think I am crazy. I don't even know if I have enough guts to send this to you right away. So much of my life is on this blog. I am strange. I know. But do you know. Ugh...need to be slow. Sorry for being fast...so fast. Write me back if you want...I am kind of afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home