DRAMA GIRL

Wednesday, March 16

Red...

The color read has so much meaning. Red is the color of blood...of death.. Yet the color red is the color of passion, of love, of your heart. Does that mean love brings death. Your heart will stray at times? What is love? People say it all the time, three little words that should mean a lot. "I love you" but what does it mean....I love you for body, for your passion, for what? I don't like those three little words...I am not liking love. I am not liking the feeling in my heart. I want to run..that feeling is there, stronger. I hope this feeling doesn't last long. I like being happy...haha. Though what makes me in happy and in love are different things...I am difficult person, and i love the color red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home