DRAMA GIRL

Tuesday, February 20

Books

Life has been going down hill. You can't be friends with that person because your other friend hates her, well that is bullshit. I want to be friends with everyone, i think that i kind of am. THough by doing this they don't really know you but atleast they know how are right, i really don't know any more. Life sucks. To keep me from going down hill, i am going to stick my head in a book when no one is near, i got to read one for english but if you have any ideas tell me.
Thanks for everything world!!
Kass

3 Comments:

  • A Clockwork Orange is one of my favorite books. It's a quick read, demented, disturbing, but it really has some fantstic points.

    By Blogger Tom, At 5:56 PM  

  • I really liked the Silver Wolf. i read it 2 yrs ago so i don't remeber it very well, but its in the library

    By Blogger Alisha, At 4:16 PM  

  • read a western! lol. no really, they are good books, they're interesting, strategic, action, even have some mystery and romance.
    Really Kassie, my mom owns a bookstore where every book is half price of what it says on the cover. Not to mention a huge selection of comics and graphic novels... you should go sometime, there's tons of stuff there.

    By Blogger Helen, At 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home