DRAMA GIRL

Friday, February 16

My Life "The Sinking Ship"

Ok, if i ever write one of those autobios and i don't get to the title yet give it the title of this post. I have been wanting to get away for awhile now, i just want something good to happen in my life and i have been thinking about what little said that the sun makes you happy. Well, now i have decided when i can and able to i am going to spend at least one weekend down on the islands. I really think i am going to do this when i am college instead of a big spring break, though i have to save my money because i want to go back-packing across Europe too. I know these are big plans but i want to do this.

Lately me little world has been going on full scale war. I have been hit with friends not liking other friends, the friend won't talk to me, and the friend who is nice but really isn't. Other than that life has been ok. Though i have been thinking about my boyfriend situation. I have thought it out and i don't need one but what i do need is a friend that i can talk to and can be there. There are not alot of these though so i don't know what i am going to do. Oh, and another thing is, i have again been searching for private schools for next year and the year after that. I have done this before but i feel like i really need a change of pace. I just can't wait for summer.

Now to my soccer life. Indoor soccer has been good and i got one more season of it and then off to traveling soccer and drama. I am pretty sure they won't interfer but if they do i will just be tech or something for drama. I just really need the practice for soccer, though i am not ready for it(i need to work out).

My Health! Right now i am sick and having to put with the stress of school. These two things don't mix and i am just really close to giving up. Also, my back has been acting up again, i really don't know what to do! My mom says it is in the area of my kidney but i just think it is the scoliosis acting up again.

My TV. TV has alot to do with my life, i think is not helpping school and my mental status. Right now i am to the series of Veronica Mars, it is a really good show. It has made realise alot in my life.

Anything. Right now i am so bored that i wrote this whole thing but i did not get to the thing that was so important that i wanted to post so i will write later.

I love you all, but if you have my blog posted could please take it off. This blog is more like a journal of me just writing, i don't care if you read it and post on it but i only trust the ones that i know that you know that i have this. If you caught any of that thank you.

~kass

2 Comments:

  • Kassie if you left and went to private school I would be soooo sad.

    If you ever need someone to talk to I want you to know that I'm here.

    By Blogger Tom, At 5:38 PM  

  • aww kass...
    i know what you mean about this.
    i REALLY cant wait till summer..
    and you have no idea how much i would loove to go to a different school..
    maybe in Wisconsin with my cousins and the friends i have there.
    idk..
    i need to get out of here..
    i think thats why i've taken to katlin. i need a friend who is there for me who has NOTHING to do with drama club, and there she is.
    idk..
    we need to get away.
    i love you very much kassie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home