DRAMA GIRL

Wednesday, November 16

To My Viewers

Hi (to the ppl who read this thing)!

Sorry i haven't written in awhile. I have had things going on like homework and aim and drama and well my life.Today also us 9th graders took a test to prepare us and it sucked. Well there is nothing really new.
There is though Thanksgiving coming up and then Christmas. Oh, that reminds me, could the ppl who want gifts please post what kind of gift they want and please be reasonable.

I really truely have nothing else to say, but...

Soccer Facts
from www.amusingfacts.com
  • Before soccer referees started using whistles in 1878, they used to rely on waving a handkerchief.
  • British scientists have found evidence that heart attacks increase significantly for people who watch soccer penalty shoot-outs.
  • Soccer legend Pele's real name is Edson Arantes do Nascimento.
  • The 2002 World Cup was hosted by two countries Japan and South Korea. Before the start of the tournament, there was a lot of infighting and bickering between the two hosts on issues such as whose country's name would appear first on game tickets.

Luv,

kass

the ass you can always love

8 Comments:

  • JB and I are thinking of getting little a minifridge with sandwich supplies for his room. wanna go in with us? ;-)

    By Blogger Gimp, At 10:58 PM  

  • Hi Kassie, I just called you like 30 minutes ago, you were making spagetti, which I can't spell, and you were sick with a cold too. I dunno why you were making the spegatti, which I can't spell, while you were sick, cause than everyone who eats the spegatti, whom I can't spell, will most likely get sick. You know what, you should have let Breezy be in the play, cause she is so good at acting, you know it too, but Little said she had bad grades and she can't, which really sucks. But you know what, know what?? If I get to be spotlight or some form of tech crew I am going to let her in, cause I am tech and that means I can do anything, well not really, but I still want to let poor Breezy in cause she really likes the theater, cause its a good place with a lot of creative atmosphere. So yeah by saying that you probably won't let me be crew, then I will be sad, but you know what, know what??? My mom said she wasn't taking me to practice anymore cause, I dunno why, but that is what she said when she was all angry at me. Now suddenly I feel very depressed cause I have been typing out this whole comment and it is quite long, I don't even know if anyone will read this. But that is not why I am depressed, do you know why I am depressed? Because I keep lieing to myself and others about who I really am and what I am like, I keep acting weird cause I don't want people to be sad and stuff. You know what, most of the time I am sad or depressed for numerouse upsetting reasons, and I hide it. I just thought you should know cause I don't want anyone to think I am a weirdo anymore, I hate being a weirdo! Anyway I better end this before I start to ramble, enjoy your spegatti, which I can't spell...

    By Blogger Jack, At 7:47 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jack, At 7:48 PM  

  • you act wierd so we arent sad?

    By Blogger Gimp, At 7:52 PM  

  • I think we should do secert santas for christmas, just a thought but some ppl i will just get a present anyway.

    By Blogger fishie, At 3:36 PM  

  • yeah I think that sounds good too

    By Blogger Jack, At 10:46 PM  

  • i am also gonna make everyone a little card to, there own personal card

    By Blogger Jack, At 10:46 PM  

  • jack you aren't weird, how many times do i have to tell you?

    By Blogger Helen, At 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home