DRAMA GIRL

Monday, February 19

i hope......

i hope for two years of my life to go bye-bye...I want peace....i want truth...i want knowledge...
What i get out all of this is just mirror reflection. I am just want the world to know that pain is near all of us but it is really close to me. i am not saying i have the pain of death or anything like that but i have the most pain of friends... I don't want to sound like a complainer, if you think that you are not getting what i am saying.

Today i realised that peace is not going to happen, the truth will not come without seeking, knowledge takes to much time, and my life will be going in slow mow....

I wish for those people closes to me to keep my hopes up, my life in the moment.

Sorry,
~kass

1 Comments:

  • im sry kass... i didnt know... but yeah ur not the only one with friend problems... talk to me sometime if u need help... i will help whenever

    By Blogger Robby, At 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home